If you’re in town, or work close by, don’t hesitate to reach out to grab a coffee or a beer with the team.
Wait… weren’t you already working in the US?
Absolutely, and we’ve done some pretty awesome stuff since our first US-based projects in 2014. Over that time we’ve:
- Worked on national telecommunications projects spanning 10’s of millions of households by rapidly scaling an automated approach to OSP design and engineering
- Solved complex deployment problems to support the strategic and operational decisions of our customers through the power of mathematics
- Worked with partners to design & engineer Electrical Co-Op and Municipal Utility fiber networks to connect regional towns and communities to the world with fiber
- Worked with Engineers amongst other deployment experts to automate design using some of the most unique and complex OSP architectures and rules
Why make a song and dance now?
There are two very simple reasons for why we’re investing so heavily in our United States teams– Our customers asked and the market is ready.
If you’ve had the opportunity to work for, or with Biarri Networks, you would know that collaboration is everything. Our approach, coupled with the high-contact nature of our customer engagement model means that we need to broaden our local (US-based) presence.
When we first began talking about automation and optimization in 2010 there was always a degree of skepticism from the market. We were, and still are asked the questions, How were you able to:
- Deliver on a design run-rate of 300,000 households per week?
- Minimize fiber reel wastage to less than 2%?
- Save millions of dollars of CAPEX investment?
- Reduce distribution fiber by 100’s of miles?
The answer hasn’t changed over the last few years — When we tailor our automation and optimization engines to each of our customers’ unique requirements, they are able to truly realize the benefits of the approach.
What has changed is that the digital network engineering approach has been proven, refined, and is constantly evolving with each active deployment across North America and abroad.
Giving back to the community
Biarri’s roots go back to 2008 where its founders wanted to make mathematics accessible through the use of technology and intuitive software. This didn’t just represent a commitment to our customers, but the continued education and support of the industries, and communities that we work in.
We believe that early interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) will lead to stronger innovation in tomorrow’s leaders. With this in mind, we work actively with high schools and universities to promote careers in STEM fields.
Not only do we actively support women across technology and STEM fields but we understand the benefits that a diverse workplace can have on our company culture and the collaborative relationships we have with our customers.
What careers are there at Biarri Networks?
We’re always on the lookout for individuals that show initiative, drive and creativity. Even if a job isn’t posted on our careers page, don’t hesitate to send your CV and resume through.
Help us connect the world and bridge the digital divide.
- Reach out if you’re across DevOps, Software Engineering, Software Development, Infrastructure Engineering and want to build scalable products that solve real world problems.
- Reach out if you want to create beautiful and inclusive user experiences, and customer experiences through front-end development, and design.
- Want to do some cool stuff with data? We’re looking for gurus across many data science disciples including statistics and quantitative analytics.
- Join a team of mathematicians that solve real world problems across Optimization / Operations Research, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence