Want to join an organisation whose mission is to Connect The World?
We are Biarri Networks. We bring together leaders in optimisation, machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics and computer science to modernise how fiber optic networks are planned, designed and built.
Having worked with some of the largest telecommunications, engineering and consultancy companies around the world, we plan and design the fiber networks that help to connect our world faster and cheaper.
Why you’ll love us
We challenge the status quo and believe that happy people with a great work/life balance are able to hatch new ideas and question the current thinking. Join us and surround yourself with like-minded, intelligent and high-achieving individuals who are looking to help create the infrastructure that will underpin the 21st century.
Biarri is an equal opportunity employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and fosters everyone’s growth. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
You have strong knowledge about and experience with:
- AWS Technologies
- Docker as well as serverless technologies
- CI/CD pipelines
- Linux / Ubuntu
- Testing and deploying applications
Your qualifications are:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Possible certifications in AWS technologies.
Your experience is:
- 2+ years DevOps-style roles or Python/AWS roles with some DevOps aspects
- Experience building commercial software solutions
- Experience with complex web based applications
- Experience in an agile development environment and the full SDLC
You will also possess:
- Good documentation skills
- Diligence and an eye for detail
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Great communication skills and initiative
- Great team-working skills
Does this sound like a you? Bring your passion and drive to a company who want you to thrive. Get in touch with us today. We can’t wait to meet you.