Want to join an organisation whose mission is to Connect The World? Want to focus your time, experience and passion on Strategic HR not admin? Want to be part of a world leading innovation story built on Australian talent.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic and youthful environment where the constant challenges will keep you on your toes. If you are used to a larger bureaucratic environment with significant worker bee support – this isn’t the role for you. We’re looking for an energetic, optimistic leader who will ensure scalability and sustainability of our most valuable asset: our high-performing team members.
This is a newly created role that is initially part-time but it is anticipated that it will move into full-time as the organisation grows.
We are Biarri Networks. We bring together leaders in optimisation, machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics and computer science to modernise how fiber optic networks are planned, designed and built.
Having worked with some of the largest telecommunications, engineering and consultancy companies around the world, we plan and design the fiber networks that help to connect our world faster and cheaper.
Why you’ll love us
We challenge the status quo and believe that happy people with a great work/life balance are able to hatch new ideas and question the current thinking. Join us and surround yourself with like-minded, intelligent and high-achieving individuals who are looking to help create the infrastructure that will underpin the 21st century..
We can offer:
- Flexible working arrangements centered on work / life balance
- An open, collaborative culture that encourages innovation and creative thinking
- Play a crucial part in building a fast-growing company, where you are central to its growth
- Unbeatable career development opportunities and mentoring
- The chance be part of an organisation that Connects The World
Why we’ll love you
You have a passion for challenging the norm, putting people first, and making a real impact.
As the Manager, People and Development you’ll play a critical role in providing strategic advice to the senior leadership teams on initiatives such as talent management, learning and development frameworks, succession planning, building leadership capability, and organisation redesign and change. What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5+ years operating in Generalist HR role
- Proven interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with the ability to interact and provide advice and recommendations to senior stakeholders across all aspects of people and performance
- Analytical and commercial skills to identify insights and actions from people metrics and engagement results
- Previous experience working in a technical/startup environment would be advantageous but not essential
- A willingness to work in a fast paced environment with constant changes and demands – you need to hustle!
- An unquenchable hunger to explore best practice from around the world and synthesise it to help your team-mates succeed
Why our love will last
Not just anyone can fill this role. We want someone who can take it and make it their own. To do this, we want to see you:
- Own the employee experience from start to finish, ensuring all people initiatives support our strategic imperatives and talent attraction and retention.
- Work with the leadership team to develop and implement a number of programs including:
- Learning & Development
- Recruitment, Retention & Succession Planning
- Establish a high performance culture
- Evaluate and enhance current HR processes & policies
- Own the remuneration and incentive structures
- Effectively manage performance and behaviour where required
Does this sound like a you? Bring your passion and drive to a company who want you to thrive. Get in touch with us today. We can’t wait to meet you.