What can you expect at Fiber Connect 2018?
Over the last few years Fiber Connect has been the breeding ground for new, innovative ideas across the deployment of Fiber Optic Networks. Whether you’re a part of a tier 1 telco, all the way to municipalities looking to build-out open access networks, this is the place to hone your knowledge on all things FTTx related.
- From Network Owners: You can expect to hear announcements around their upcoming plans, but also what’s working for them
- From the OEM Manufacturers: You can expect to see the new products on offer to support FTTx deployments
- From the Engineers: You can expect to learn about the approaches that are working for their customers.
- From the software vendors: You’ll expect to see how they’re utilizing software, data and analytics to help drive efficiencies. (check out one of our latest blogs)
From a technical standpoint you’ll also be able to learn about:
- FTTN / FTTC / FTTH deployment approaches
- FTTA / Wireless / 5G / Small Cell deployment approaches
- PPP / Cooperative / Utility deployment approaches
- and much more.
What is it?
One of the largest Fiber Optic conferences in the United States hosted by the Fiber Broadband Association
Where is it?
When is it?
June 4th – 6th
Who’ll be there from Biarri?
- Bernard Blake, CEO
- Paul Sulisz, SVP for Americas
- Michael Byram, VP Sales for Americas
- Justin King, Technical Product Manager
- Patrick Edwards, Senior Data Scientist
- Nick Guy, Marketing
How can you meet us?