What if you were told that you could create a highly accurate BOM / BOQ, and corresponding geospatial design for 1000s of households in 10 minutes? It’s hard to believe but this is the application of automation and intelligent planning that is having a profound impact on fiber deployments around the world.
So, why is it that we’re still struggling to adapt to these innovative techniques?
This Webinar will explore what it actually means to automate fiber optic network design and the impact it can have on FTTx Planning. In addition, we will touch on 3 fundamental aspects to early-stage planning; 1) Understanding your data, 2) Getting your Architecture right, 3) Setting the right Business Goals, that can help to improve speed, increase accuracy, and set your FTTx project up for end-to-end success.
Lastly, you will be left with some practical examples on how to get started, and some of the tools out there that can help you achieve better FTTx planning results.
Learn how to embed automated network design across your FTTx Planning and beyond:
- Improve accuracy across planning
- Speed up the time to high level design and engineering
- Learn to embed a high quality data structure for your end-to-end deployment
- Why is Data so important to my FTTx rollout?
- What do you mean by different Architectures?
- What do you mean by Business rules?
- Why do I have to dictate Business Rules from day 0?